Get on board with SMC products that are well suited for the rail sector. Take the revolutionary, virtually indestructible Halo lamp head for SMC lighting towers which offers an innovative anti-glare even spread of light. It delivers 360 degrees of 1200 WATT diffused light from four 300 WATT LED quadrants.
For long run times the TL90 Ultimate offers up to 265 hours, while the SL80 pallet is a compact and highly transportable option. The TL60 is ideal when small and manoeuvrable lighting solutions are required. In urban areas where noise is an issue around rail works, solar/battery lighting towers are a good choice, offering up to 500 hours of light from the battery and unlimited light from solar power.
- 265 hours uninterrupted operation
- 1068kg surprisingly lightweight
- 355⁰ mast rotation
- 177 hours uninterrupted run time
- 100 metre crisp and clear light spread
- 12 seconds mast raise time
- 142,000 lumens from LED Source
- 360⁰ soft light solution
- 50kg with drivers